Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the clk tree with the imx-mxs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 20:45:53 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the clk tree got a conflict in
drivers/clk/Makefile between commit 33156149fc4a ("ARM: imx: move clock
drivers into drivers/clk") from the imx-mxs tree and commit
b1691707eccd ("clk: hi6220: Clock driver support for Hisilicon hi6220
SoC") from the clk tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/clk/Makefile
index 96e9778ac9bd,772909d1a612..000000000000
--- a/drivers/clk/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/clk/Makefile
@@@ -47,11 -47,9 +47,10 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_PWM)		+= clk-pw
  obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_AT91)		+= at91/
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_BCM_MOBILE)		+= bcm/
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_BERLIN)		+= berlin/
- obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_HI3xxx)		+= hisilicon/
- obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_HIP04)		+= hisilicon/
- obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_HIX5HD2)		+= hisilicon/
+ obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_HISI)			+= hisilicon/
 +obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MXC)			+= imx/
  obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_KEYSTONE)	+= keystone/
+ obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MEDIATEK)		+= mediatek/
  ifeq ($(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK), y)
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MMP)			+= mmp/
  endif