Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mips tree with the imx-mxs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 11:41:34 +1000

Hi Ralf,

Today's linux-next merge of the mips tree got a conflict in
drivers/clk/Makefile between commit 33156149fc4a ("ARM: imx: move clock
drivers into drivers/clk") from the imx-mxs tree and commit
66ab9263a018 ("clk: ingenic: add driver for Ingenic SoC CGU clocks")
from the mips tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/clk/Makefile
index 96e9778ac9bd,cc773271b919..000000000000
--- a/drivers/clk/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/clk/Makefile
@@@ -50,7 -50,7 +50,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_BERLIN)		+= berlin
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_HI3xxx)		+= hisilicon/
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_HIP04)		+= hisilicon/
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_HIX5HD2)		+= hisilicon/
 +obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MXC)			+= imx/
+ obj-$(CONFIG_MACH_INGENIC)		+= ingenic/
  obj-$(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK_KEYSTONE)	+= keystone/
  ifeq ($(CONFIG_COMMON_CLK), y)
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MMP)			+= mmp/