Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the target-updates tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 20:48:09 +1000

Hi Nicholas,

Today's linux-next merge of the target-updates tree got a conflict in
drivers/target/target_core_configfs.c between commit d588cf8f618d
("target: Fix se_tpg_tfo->tf_subsys regression + remove tf_subsystem")
from Linus' tree and commits c6eec4d58f5d ("target: remove tf_subsystem
pointers") and 93af633991fd ("target: don't copy fabric ops") and
f0eb815f8a53 ("target: put struct target_fabric_configfs on a diet")
from the target-updates tree.

I fixed it up (the first of the target-updates tree patches is a subset
of the patch in Linus' tree - see the result below) and can carry the
fix as necessary (no action is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/target/target_core_configfs.c
index e7b0430a0575,4ada522d7bc3..000000000000
--- a/drivers/target/target_core_configfs.c
+++ b/drivers/target/target_core_configfs.c
@@@ -1034,10 -1587,10 +1587,10 @@@ static ssize_t target_core_dev_pr_store
  	u64 sa_res_key = 0;
  	u32 mapped_lun = 0, target_lun = 0;
  	int ret = -1, res_holder = 0, all_tg_pt = 0, arg, token;
- 	u16 port_rpti = 0, tpgt = 0;
- 	u8 type = 0, scope;
+ 	u16 tpgt = 0;
+ 	u8 type = 0;
  
 -	if (dev->transport->transport_type == TRANSPORT_PLUGIN_PHBA_PDEV)
 +	if (dev->transport->transport_flags & TRANSPORT_FLAG_PASSTHROUGH)
  		return 0;
  	if (dev->dev_reservation_flags & DRF_SPC2_RESERVATIONS)
  		return 0;