Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the target-updates tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:09:43 +1000

Hi Nicholas,

Today's linux-next merge of the target-updates tree got a conflict in
drivers/target/target_core_transport.c between commit a3541703ebbf
("target: Use a PASSTHROUGH flag instead of transport_types") from
Linus' tree and commit 50c44f9b1587 ("target: Add support for fabric
IRQ completion") from the target-updates tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/target/target_core_transport.c
index 2b17bddeff0f,a98a23c475b2..000000000000
--- a/drivers/target/target_core_transport.c
+++ b/drivers/target/target_core_transport.c
@@@ -1767,11 -1767,11 +1768,11 @@@ static int target_write_prot_action(str
  			break;
  
  		sectors = cmd->data_length >> ilog2(cmd->se_dev->dev_attrib.block_size);
- 		cmd->pi_err = sbc_dif_verify_write(cmd, cmd->t_task_lba,
- 						   sectors, 0, NULL, 0);
+ 		cmd->pi_err = sbc_dif_verify(cmd, cmd->t_task_lba,
+ 					     sectors, 0, cmd->t_prot_sg, 0);
  		if (unlikely(cmd->pi_err)) {
  			spin_lock_irq(&cmd->t_state_lock);
 -			cmd->transport_state &= ~CMD_T_BUSY|CMD_T_SENT;
 +			cmd->transport_state &= ~(CMD_T_BUSY|CMD_T_SENT);
  			spin_unlock_irq(&cmd->t_state_lock);
  			transport_generic_request_failure(cmd, cmd->pi_err);
  			return -1;
@@@ -1913,8 -1914,8 +1915,8 @@@ static bool transport_complete_task_att
  {
  	struct se_device *dev = cmd->se_dev;
  
 -	if (dev->transport->transport_type == TRANSPORT_PLUGIN_PHBA_PDEV)
 +	if (dev->transport->transport_flags & TRANSPORT_FLAG_PASSTHROUGH)
- 		return;
+ 		return true;
  
  	if (cmd->sam_task_attr == TCM_SIMPLE_TAG) {
  		atomic_dec_mb(&dev->simple_cmds);