Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the clockevents tree with the arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 14:52:11 +1000

Hi Daniel,

Today's linux-next merge of the clockevents tree got a conflict in
drivers/clocksource/Makefile between commit 5261ef2ea836 ("ARM: 8366/1:
move Dual-Timer SP804 driver to drivers/clocksource") from the arm tree
and commit 17b85e25f282 ("clocksource/drivers/armv7m_systick: Add ARM
System timer driver") from the clockevents tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/clocksource/Makefile
index 12ec793f7fff,06919b619084..000000000000
--- a/drivers/clocksource/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/clocksource/Makefile
@@@ -45,7 -46,7 +47,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_MTK_TIMER)		+= mtk_timer.
  
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARM_ARCH_TIMER)		+= arm_arch_timer.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARM_GLOBAL_TIMER)		+= arm_global_timer.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_ARM_TIMER_SP804)		+= timer-sp804.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_ARMV7M_SYSTICK)		+= armv7m_systick.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_CLKSRC_METAG_GENERIC)	+= metag_generic.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_TICK_BROADCAST)	+= dummy_timer.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_KEYSTONE)		+= timer-keystone.o