Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the userns tree with the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 18:46:48 +1000

Hi Eric,

Today's linux-next merge of the userns tree got a conflict in
include/linux/fs.h between commit 89e9b9e07a39 ("writeback: add
{CONFIG|BDI_CAP|FS}_CGROUP_WRITEBACK") from the block tree and commit
1b852bceb0d1 ("mnt: Refactor the logic for mounting sysfs and proc in a
user namespace") from the userns tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc include/linux/fs.h
index fe0dcaa3a789,571aab91bfc0..000000000000
--- a/include/linux/fs.h
+++ b/include/linux/fs.h
@@@ -1913,7 -1897,7 +1913,8 @@@ struct file_system_type 
  #define FS_HAS_SUBTYPE		4
  #define FS_USERNS_MOUNT		8	/* Can be mounted by userns root */
  #define FS_USERNS_DEV_MOUNT	16 /* A userns mount does not imply MNT_NODEV */
- #define FS_CGROUP_WRITEBACK	32	/* Supports cgroup-aware writeback */
+ #define FS_USERNS_VISIBLE	32	/* FS must already be visible */
++#define FS_CGROUP_WRITEBACK	64	/* Supports cgroup-aware writeback */
  #define FS_RENAME_DOES_D_MOVE	32768	/* FS will handle d_move() during rename() internally. */
  	struct dentry *(*mount) (struct file_system_type *, int,
  		       const char *, void *);