Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 18:39:33 +1000

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in
drivers/phy/Makefile between commit d38dee131827 ("PHY: Add driver for
Pistachio USB2.0 PHY") from the mips tree and commit 0d486806ffd0 ("phy:
add Broadcom SATA3 PHY driver for Broadcom STB SoCs") from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/phy/Makefile
index 75a37dc952f5,bc92b427e5ca..000000000000
--- a/drivers/phy/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/phy/Makefile
@@@ -40,4 -40,5 +40,6 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_STIH41X_USB)		+= phy-s
  obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_QCOM_UFS) 	+= phy-qcom-ufs.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_QCOM_UFS) 	+= phy-qcom-ufs-qmp-20nm.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_QCOM_UFS) 	+= phy-qcom-ufs-qmp-14nm.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_PISTACHIO_USB)		+= phy-pistachio-usb.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_TUSB1210)		+= phy-tusb1210.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_PHY_BRCMSTB_SATA)		+= phy-brcmstb-sata.o