Subject: Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 20:48:26 +1000

Hi Greg,

On Mon, 1 Jun 2015 18:50:12 +1000 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 29 May 2015 20:40:02 +1000 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > After merging the staging tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
> > allmodconfig) produced a large number of warnings in
> > drivers/staging/wilc1000.
> 
> Since there are so many warnings, I have disabled the driver for now.

I tried building this with the driver enabled but it still produces and
inordinate number of warnings, so I have disabled it again.  Please
either get them sorted out or disable this driver before asking Linus
to merge it.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]