Subject: ASoC: cs4349: Add support for Cirrus Logic CS4349 breaks on multiple arch

From: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 15:28:22 -0400

Hi Tim,

This commit:

e40da86a37f64c73b810bc7a63d77c44dc61accb is the first bad commit
commit e40da86a37f64c73b810bc7a63d77c44dc61accb
Author: Tim Howe <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jul 16 14:51:40 2015 -0500

    ASoC: cs4349: Add support for Cirrus Logic CS4349

    Signed-off-by: Tim Howe <[email-masked]>
    Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>

is showing up in linux-next build failures for mips, parisc and s390.

sound/soc/codecs/cs4349.c:300:2: error: implicit declaration of function
'devm_gpiod_get_optional' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
sound/soc/codecs/cs4349.c:301:12: error: 'GPIOD_OUT_LOW' undeclared
(first use in this function)
sound/soc/codecs/cs4349.c:306:3: error: implicit declaration of function
'gpiod_set_value_cansleep' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Here are a few examples:

http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/12465322/
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/12465445/
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/12465246/

I'm guessing it needs some tighter Kconfig dependencies to block it
from being selected on arch that don't have/enable gpio stuff.

Paul.