Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the nfsd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:57:37 +1000

Hi,

After merging the nfsd tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c: In function 'client_has_state':
fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c:2249:22: error: 'struct nfs4_client' has no member named 'cl_lo_states'
   || !list_empty(&clp->cl_lo_states)
                      ^
fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c:2252:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
 }
 ^

Caused by commit

  395b297af7bf ("nfsd: Add layouts checking in client_has_state()")

cl_lo_states is only defined when CONFIG_NFSD_PNFS is set.

I have used the nsfd tree from next-20150720 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]