Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the slave-dma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:22:03 +1000

Hi Vinod,

After merging the slave-dma tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/dma/at_hdmac.c: In function 'atc_prep_dma_memset':
drivers/dma/at_hdmac.c:960:6: error: 'struct at_desc' has no member named 'tx_width'
  desc->tx_width = 2;
      ^

Caused by commit

  25fed8c2fff1 ("dmaengine: hdmac: Add memset capabilities")

interacting with commit

  93dce3a6434f ("dmaengine: at_hdmac: fix residue computation")

>>From Linus' tree (v4.2-rc5).  This should have been fixed up in commit

  fa362949e874 ("Merge branch 'for-linus' into next")

I have used the slave-dma tree from next-20150805 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]