Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-intel-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 13:23:27 +1000

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_atomic.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c

between commits:

  f0fdc55db0c6 ("drm/i915: calculate primary visibility changes instead of calling from set_config")
  d2944cf21305 ("drm/i915: Commit planes on each crtc separately.")

from the drm-intel-fixes tree and commit:

  74c090b1bdc5 ("drm/i915: Use full atomic modeset.")

and maybe others from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (both these former commits are based on commits in the
latter tree, so I just used the latter tree versions) and can carry the
fix as necessary (no action is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Intel-gfx mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/intel-gfx