Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the rcu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 13:50:06 +1000

Hi Paul,

After merging the rcu tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

ERROR: "sched_setscheduler_nocheck" [kernel/locking/locktorture.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "percpu_down_write" [kernel/locking/locktorture.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "percpu_up_write" [kernel/locking/locktorture.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "percpu_down_read" [kernel/locking/locktorture.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "percpu_up_read" [kernel/locking/locktorture.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__percpu_init_rwsem" [kernel/locking/locktorture.ko] undefined!

Caused by commits

  04be76a9b067 ("locktorture: Support rtmutex torturing")
  40b2996f9b32 ("locktorture: Add torture tests for percpu_rwsem")

and maybe more.

I have used the rcu tree from next-20150831 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]