Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 09:20:35 +1000

Hi Mauro,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb tree got a conflict in:

  mm/Makefile

between commit:

  c1a4de99fada ("userfaultfd: mcopy_atomic|mfill_zeropage: UFFDIO_COPY|UFFDIO_ZEROPAGE preparation")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  8025e5ddf9c1 ("[media] mm: Provide new get_vaddr_frames() helper")

from the v4l-dvb tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc mm/Makefile
index b424d5e5b6ff,be5d5c866305..000000000000
--- a/mm/Makefile
+++ b/mm/Makefile
@@@ -78,4 -78,4 +78,5 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_CMA)	+= cma.
  obj-$(CONFIG_MEMORY_BALLOON) += balloon_compaction.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_PAGE_EXTENSION) += page_ext.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_CMA_DEBUGFS) += cma_debug.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_USERFAULTFD) += userfaultfd.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_FRAME_VECTOR) += frame_vector.o