Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the kvm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 11:35:44 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the kvm tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

arch/powerpc/kvm/../../../virt/kvm/kvm_main.c: In function 'grow_halt_poll_ns':
arch/powerpc/kvm/../../../virt/kvm/kvm_main.c:1931:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'trace_kvm_halt_poll_ns_grow' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  trace_kvm_halt_poll_ns_grow(vcpu->vcpu_id, val, old);
  ^
arch/powerpc/kvm/../../../virt/kvm/kvm_main.c: In function 'shrink_halt_poll_ns':
arch/powerpc/kvm/../../../virt/kvm/kvm_main.c:1945:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'trace_kvm_halt_poll_ns_shrink' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  trace_kvm_halt_poll_ns_shrink(vcpu->vcpu_id, val, old);
  ^

Caused by commit

  2cbd78244fb2 ("KVM: trace kvm_halt_poll_ns grow/shrink")

I have reverted that commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]