Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Sep 23

From: Sudip Mukherjee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:50:17 +0530

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 09:07:44AM +0200, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 02:42:36PM -0700, Paul Burton wrote:
> 
> > Hi Ralf,
> > 
> > That patch as I submitted it definitely adds arch/mips/mm/sc-debugfs.c
> > but somehow that file has been lost from the commit in your
> > mips-for-linux-next tree. Could you re-apply it?
> 
> Thanks for reporting.  The patch didn't apply cleanly and when applying
> it manually I forgot to git-add the new file.  Of course the file was
> in the local repo so my test builds did succeed.  I fixed that now.
next-20150924 also failed with the same error. I guess next-20150925
should be ok.
Today's build log at:
https://travis-ci.org/sudipm-mukherjee/parport/jobs/81906839

regards
sudip