Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 12:47:17 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

ERROR: "drm_agp_release" [drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_acquire" [drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_enable" [drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_info" [drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_release" [drivers/gpu/drm/mga/mga.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_acquire" [drivers/gpu/drm/mga/mga.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_free" [drivers/gpu/drm/mga/mga.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_bind" [drivers/gpu/drm/mga/mga.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_unbind" [drivers/gpu/drm/mga/mga.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_alloc" [drivers/gpu/drm/mga/mga.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_enable" [drivers/gpu/drm/mga/mga.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_info" [drivers/gpu/drm/mga/mga.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_unbind_ioctl" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_init" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_alloc_ioctl" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_clear" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_info_ioctl" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_enable_ioctl" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_release_ioctl" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_bind_ioctl" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_acquire_ioctl" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drm_agp_free_ioctl" [drivers/gpu/drm/drm.ko] undefined!

Not quite sure which commit caused this, but I have used the drm-misc
tree from next-20150930 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
dri-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dri-devel