Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the battery tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 21:21:12 +1100

Hi Belisko,

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 08:12:06 +0200 Belisko Marek <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I did test it and it builds fine (multi_v7_defconfig). My HEAD is on
> dad463bdcbb41dfd17c799a5653bb57f185f2c76

That is next-20151002 which does not contain the broken commit.  I am
using the battery tree that was included in next-20150925 which is the
last time it worked for me.  The head of the battery tree them was
3636859b280ca595da4556274a509223f47e9a39 ("power_supply: Add support
for tps65217-charger."), it is now
6169588f69f864c39f04e6d65cc620e58822aec5 ("Documentation: power:
bq24257: Document exported sysfs entries") (and has been for some
time).  The bad commit is af19161aaed7 ("ARM: dts: twl4030: Add iio
properties for bci subnode").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]