Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:35:28 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the sound-asoc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

sound/soc/fsl/fsl-asoc-card.c: In function 'fsl_asoc_card_late_probe':
sound/soc/fsl/fsl-asoc-card.c:420:38: error: 'struct snd_soc_card' has no member named 'rtd'
  struct snd_soc_dai *codec_dai = card->rtd[0].codec_dai;
                                      ^
sound/soc/fsl/fsl-asoc-card.c:427:37: error: 'struct snd_soc_card' has no member named 'rtd'
   struct snd_soc_codec *codec = card->rtd[0].codec;
                                     ^

Caused by commit

  5015920a1732 ("ASoC: Vendor drivers get a link's runtime by snd_soc_get_pcm_runtime()")

sound/soc/intel/boards/skl_nau88l25_ssm4567.c: In function 'skl_get_codec_dai':
sound/soc/intel/boards/skl_nau88l25_ssm4567.c:43:13: error: 'struct snd_soc_card' has no member named 'rtd'
   rtd = card->rtd + i;
             ^

Caused by commit

  a86d505783e4 ("ASoC: Intel: Skylake: Adding nau88l25+ssm4567 machine driver")

I have used the sound-asoc tree from next-20151118 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]