Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the rdma tree with the nfsd tree

From: Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 13:15:29 +0100

On Wed, Jan 06, 2016 at 07:01:14AM -0500, Chuck Lever wrote:
> Part of the plan was that Doug's tree would be merged before
> Bruce's. But the above problem description looks like the
> maintainer trees were merged into linux-next in the other order.
> 
> I'd like to make this simpler for everyone. Bruce, may I send
> my for-4.5 NFS/RDMA server patches to Doug with your Acked-by?
> That way, merge order won't matter.
> 
> Doug, what is the URL for the branch I should rebase on?

I'm not Doug, but all the recent for 4.5 work is in Dougs tree
at

	https://github.com/dledford/linux rdma/k.o/for-4.5

Bruce, can you ACK me local_dma_lkey patch as well which needs
the same treatment as Chuck's patches?  I have some RDMA work
in that area planned for the nxt merge window, so it would be
really helpful to get it in for 4.5.