Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the target-updates tree with the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:42:12 +1100

Hi Nicholas,

Today's linux-next merge of the target-updates tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iscsi_iser.h
  drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_initiator.c
  drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_memory.c
  drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_verbs.c
  drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/ib_isert.c

between commits:

  4a061b287b1e ("IB/ulps: Avoid calling ib_query_device")
  cfeb91b375ad ("IB/iser: Convert to CQ abstraction")
  2392a4cdcb8d ("IB/iser: constify iser_reg_ops structure")
  422bd0acb062 ("IB/isert: Support the remote invalidation exception")
  59caaed7a72a ("IB/iser: Support the remote invalidation exception")

from the rdma tree and commit:

  ddca7d44ccd2 ("iser: Have initiator and target to share protocol structures and definitions")
  6d2cb3ad4bc2 ("iser-target: Support the remote invalidation exception")
  c37c810bae45 ("IB/iser: Increment the rkey when registering and not when invalidating")
  9a4a71456262 ("IB/iser: Support the remote invalidation exception")

from the target-updates tree.

I fixed it up (hopefully - mainly taking one of the other side (usually
the rdma tree version, so please check the result when I release it)
and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

Seom of these patches are very similar ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]