Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the akpm-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:18:30 +1100

Hi Andrew,

After merging the akpm-current tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

mm/vmalloc.c: In function '__vunmap':
mm/vmalloc.c:1482:21: error: 'VM_VPAGES' undeclared (first use in this function)
   if (area->flags & VM_VPAGES)
                     ^

Caused by commit

  7ab2843f2735 ("mm, vmalloc: remove VM_VPAGES")

Yesterday, there was a previous commit (which seems to have been
removed)

  "tree wide: use kvfree() than conditional kfree()/vfree()"

that removed this use of the VM_VPAGES flag.

I have reverted this commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]