Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the rcu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 13:55:51 +1100

Hi Paul,

After merging the rcu tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

In file included from /home/sfr/next/next/include/linux/spinlock_types.h:18:0,
                 from /home/sfr/next/next/include/linux/spinlock.h:81,
                 from /home/sfr/next/next/kernel/rcu/tree.c:33:
/home/sfr/next/next/kernel/rcu/tree.c: In function 'rcu_init_one':
/home/sfr/next/next/include/linux/lockdep.h:299:27: error: 'struct rt_mutex' has no member named 'dep_map'
   lockdep_init_map(&(lock)->dep_map, name, key, 0)
                           ^
/home/sfr/next/next/kernel/rcu/tree.c:4572:4: note: in expansion of macro 'lockdep_set_class_and_name'
    lockdep_set_class_and_name(&rnp->exp_funnel_mutex,
    ^

Caused by commit

  725b7f3805c6 ("rcu: Convert expedited grace-period funnel lock to rt_mutex")

I have used the rcu tree from next-20160129 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell