Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 12:26:44 +1100

Hi Herbert,

After merging the crypto tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

arch/arm/crypto/aesbs-glue.c: In function 'aesbs_xts_set_key':
arch/arm/crypto/aesbs-glue.c:94:8: error: implicit declaration of function 'xts_check_key' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  err = xts_check_key(tfm, in_key, key_len);
        ^
arch/arm/crypto/aes-ce-glue.c: In function 'xts_set_key':
arch/arm/crypto/aes-ce-glue.c:155:8: error: implicit declaration of function 'xts_check_key' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  ret = xts_check_key(tfm, in_key, key_len);
        ^

Caused by commit

  28856a9e52c7 ("crypto: xts - consolidate sanity check for keys")

Presumably a missing include.

I have used the crypto tree from next-20160216 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell