Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the f2fs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:09:51 +1100

Hi Jaegeuk,

Today's linux-next merge of the f2fs tree got conflicts in:

  fs/ext4/crypto.c
  fs/ext4/ext4.h
  fs/ext4/namei.c

between commits:

  28b4c263961c ("ext4 crypto: revalidate dentry after adding or removing the key")
  ff978b09f973 ("ext4 crypto: move context consistency check to ext4_file_open()")

from Linus' tree (presumably) bug fixes in v4.5-rc5 and commit:

  e29c55a8d406 ("ext4 crypto: migrate into vfs's crypto engine")

from the f2fs tree.

I do not have enough information to fix this up, so I dropped the last
commit from the f2fs tree for today.

I *assume* that this has been passed by Ted - I can;t easily tell as
there are no Acked-by or Reviewed-by tags in the f2fs tree commit.  If
so, perhaps you could either merge v4.5-rc5 yourself and do the
resolutions necessary (with nice comments in the merge commit), or give
me some hints on how to do it.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell