Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rdma tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:33:19 +1100

Hi Doug,

Today's linux-next merge of the rdma tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/rdma/hfi1/verbs.c

between commit:

  e1af35bc7942 ("staging: rdma: hfi1: Use setup_timer")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  045277cf1548 ("IB/qib,staging/rdma/hfi1: use setup_timer api")

from the rdma tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell