Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the dt-rh tree with the tegra tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:50:18 +1000

Hi Rob,

Today's linux-next merge of the dt-rh tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpu/nvidia,gk20a.txt

between commit:

  53cafb93da6f ("dt-bindings: Add documentation for GM20B GPU")

from the tegra tree and commit:

  f43521e95211 ("dt-bindings: tegra: Remove 0, prefix from unit-addresses")

from the dt-rh tree.

I fixed it up (they were very similar) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell