Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm64 tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 09:59:58 +1000

Hi Catalin,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm64 tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/kvm/arm.c

between commit:

  06a71a24bae5 ("arm64: KVM: unregister notifiers in hyp mode teardown path")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  67f691976662 ("arm64: kvm: allows kvm cpu hotplug")

from the arm64 tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc arch/arm/kvm/arm.c
index dded1b763c16,1687e1450c3a..000000000000
--- a/arch/arm/kvm/arm.c
+++ b/arch/arm/kvm/arm.c
@@@ -1198,8 -1226,6 +1233,7 @@@ static void teardown_hyp_mode(void
  	free_hyp_pgds();
  	for_each_possible_cpu(cpu)
  		free_page(per_cpu(kvm_arm_hyp_stack_page, cpu));
- 	unregister_cpu_notifier(&hyp_init_cpu_nb);
 +	hyp_cpu_pm_exit();
  }
  
  static int init_vhe_mode(void)