Subject: Re: QRTR merge conflict resolution

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 10:43:20 +1000

Hi David,

On Tue, 17 May 2016 14:11:54 -0400 (EDT) David Miller <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> From: Bjorn Andersson <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 15:19:09 -0700
> 
> > I have prepared the merge of net-next and the conflicting tag from the
> > Qualcomm SOC, please include this in your pull towards Linus to avoid
> > the merge conflict.  
> 
> Pulled, thanks.

Except in the merge resolution, the 2 new functions added to
include/linux/soc/qcom/smd.h (qcom_smd_get_drvdata and
qcom_smd_set_drvdata) were not marked "static inline" :-(

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell