Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the dax-misc tree with the nvdimm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 13:34:13 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the dax-misc tree got a conflict in:

  fs/block_dev.c

between commit:

  8044aae6f374 ("Revert "block: enable dax for raw block devices"")

from the nvdimm tree and commit:

  02fbd139759f ("dax: Remove complete_unwritten argument")

from the dax-misc tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code modified by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell