Subject: Re: linux-next memleak after IO on dax mountpoint

From: Xiong Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 12:05:54 +0800

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 04:46:17PM +0800, Xiong Zhou wrote:
...
> Still working on to id which commit in this merge causes this issuer,

Narrowed down to:

37e5823 block: add offset in blk_add_request_payload()
e048948 blk-mq: Export tagset iter function
58b4560 nvme: add helper nvme_map_len()
03b5929 nvme: rewrite discard support
8093f7c nvme: add helper nvme_setup_cmd()
21f033f NVMe: Skip async events for degraded controllers
82b4552 nvme: Use blk-mq helper for IO termination
93e9d8e block: add ability to flag write back caching on a device
519a7e1 dm: switch to using blk_queue_write_cache()
bb8d261 nvme: introduce a controller state machine
92911a5 nvme: tighten up state check for namespace scanning
5955be2 nvme: move namespace scanning to core
f866fc4 nvme: move AER handling to common code
0bf77e9 nvme: switch to RCU freeing the namespace
9082e87 block: remove struct bio_batch
38f2525 block: add __blkdev_issue_discard
57aac2f lightnvm: fix "warning: ‘ret’ may be used uninitialized"
ecfb40c lightnvm: handle submit_io failure
1145e63 lightnvm: implement nvm_submit_ppa_list
22e8c97 lightnvm: move block fold outside of get_bb_tbl()
7f7c5d0 lightnvm: avoid memory leak when lun_map kcalloc fails
5136061 lightnvm: introduce nvm_for_each_lun_ppa() macro
e11903f lightnvm: refactor device ops->get_bb_tbl()
5ebc7d9 lightnvm: make nvm_set_rqd_ppalist() aware of vblks
a63d5cf lightnvm: move responsibility for bad blk mgmt to target
00ee6cc lightnvm: refactor set_bb_tbl for accepting ppa list
003fad3 lightnvm: enable metadata to be sent to device
04a8aa1 lightnvm: expose gennvm_mark_blk to targets

These commits can not be reverted cleanly.