Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 11:00:19 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.c

between commit:

  5fbd0418eef2 ("drm/i915: Re-enable GGTT earlier during resume on pre-gen6 platforms")
(which also exists in the drm-intel tree as commit ac840ae53573)

from Linus' tree and commit:

  d200cda6bd9f ("drm/i915: Remove early l3-remap")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (I used the drm-intel tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
Intel-gfx mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/intel-gfx