Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-intel-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:10:06 +1000

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c

between commit:

  a5aac5ab876a ("drm/i915: Check VBT for port presence in addition to the strap on VLV/CHV")

from the drm-intel-fixes tree and commit:

  457c52d87e5d ("drm/i915: Only ignore eDP ports that are connected")
	(which is also in the drm-intel-fixes tree)

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I used the version form the drm-intel-fixes tree) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
Intel-gfx mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/intel-gfx