Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:20:46 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_hsi.h

between commit:

  b639f197210d ("qed: Add missing port-mode")

from the net tree and commit:

  351a4dedb34c ("qed: Utilize FW 8.10.3.0")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the net-next tree version is a superset of the net tree
version) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell