Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 21

From: Peter Zijlstra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 21:04:12 +0200

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 08:50:48PM +0200, Peter Zijlstra wrote:
> I've no idea; I use this thing:
> 
>   git://git.infradead.org/users/segher/buildall.git
> 
> Although I've got some local modifications, none are to the actual
> toolchain building part (although I suppose I should send segher a
> patch).

Oops, I do have..

sjlj-exceptions is causing aarch64 to fail, so I killed it, its not like
the kernel needs that.

diff --git a/build-gcc b/build-gcc
index a93c624..183f445 100755
--- a/build-gcc
+++ b/build-gcc
@@ -22,7 +22,7 @@ $ECHO -ne "       gcc:" && \
 	$GCC_SRC/configure \
 	--target=$TARGET --enable-targets=all --prefix=$PREFIX \
 	--enable-languages=c --without-headers --disable-bootstrap \
-	--enable-sjlj-exceptions --with-system-libunwind \
+	--disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-system-libunwind \
 	--disable-nls --disable-threads --disable-shared \
 	--disable-libmudflap --disable-libssp --disable-libgomp \
 	--disable-decimal-float --disable-libquadmath \