Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sunxi tree with the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:59:14 +1000

Hi Maxime,

Today's linux-next merge of the sunxi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_drv.c

between commit:

  366e292df678 ("drm/sun4i: Remove open-coded drm_connector_register_all()")

from the drm-misc tree and commit:

  7aa2e2b731b3 ("drm/sun4i: Convert to connector register helpers")

from the sunxi tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the drm_connector_register_all call as
in the former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell