Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the nfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:58:39 +1000

Hi Trond,

After merging the nfs tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

fs/nfs/pnfs_nfs.c: In function 'pnfs_nfs_generic_sync':
fs/nfs/pnfs_nfs.c:947:8: error: too few arguments to function 'nfs_commit_inode'
  ret = nfs_commit_inode(inode);
        ^
In file included from fs/nfs/pnfs_nfs.c:10:0:
include/linux/nfs_fs.h:509:13: note: declared here
 extern int  nfs_commit_inode(struct inode *, int);
             ^

Caused by commit

  292cc573fce6 ("pNFS: Files and flexfiles always need to commit before layoutcommit")

I have used the nsf tree from next-20160624 for today

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell