Subject: Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the ftrace tree

From: Steven Rostedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 15:29:09 -0400

On Mon, 4 Jul 2016 15:42:07 +1000
Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
> 
> After merging the ftrace tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
> allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

I'm currently running the patch I posted previously and if all goes
well will have that patch added to my ftrace-next repo tonight.
Fengguang Wu's bot caught this, but I was working on something else.
Over the weekend I was wondering why I haven't pushed my repo yet (I
forgot about this), and pushed my branch.

So this doesn't happen again, I added:

 # CONFIG_SECTION_MISMATCH_WARN_ONLY is not set

to one of the configs I use for testing, as my tests didn't die when
a mismatch was added and caught.

-- Steve

Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]