Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 11:52:21 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_main.c

between commit:

  8e6ce7ebeb34 ("net: cavium: liquidio: Avoid dma_unmap_single on uninitialized ndata")

from the net tree and commit:

  6a885b60dad2 ("liquidio: Introduce new octeon2/3 header")

from the net-next tree.

I am not sure how to fix this up, so I effectively reverted the net
tree commit.  Please let me know if something else should be done.

I fixed it up (see above) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell