Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-arm tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:09:36 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got a conflict in:

  virt/kvm/arm/vgic.c

between commit:

  42ec50b5f257 ("arm/kvm/vgic: Convert to hotplug state machine")

from the tip tree and commit:

  50926d82fa27 ("KVM: arm/arm64: The GIC is dead, long live the GIC")

from the kvm-arm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the file, so I did that -
CPUHP_AP_KVM_ARM_VGIC_STARTING should probably be removed as well) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell