Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the l2-mtd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 10:59:30 +1000

Hi Brian,

After merging the l2-mtd tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/mtd/spi-nor/cadence-quadspi.c: In function 'cqspi_indirect_read_execute':
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/cadence-quadspi.c:529:4: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsl' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    readsl(ahb_base, rxbuf, DIV_ROUND_UP(bytes_to_read, 4));
    ^
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/cadence-quadspi.c: In function 'cqspi_indirect_write_execute':
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/cadence-quadspi.c:613:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'writesl' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   writesl(cqspi->ahb_base, txbuf, DIV_ROUND_UP(write_bytes, 4));
   ^

Caused by commit

  140623410536 ("mtd: spi-nor: Add driver for Cadence Quad SPI Flash Controller")

Missing include of linux/io.h ...

I have used the l2-mtd tree from next-20160718 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell