Subject: linux-next: please clean up the samsung-krzk tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 09:55:05 +1000

Hi Krzysztof,

The samsung-krzk tree
(git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git#for-next)
contains just these:

253256f64294 Merge branch 'next/soc' into for-next
b148ebe425aa Merge branch 'next/defconfig64' into for-next
d11d19d93a01 Merge branch 'next/defconfig64' into for-next
cc8b7edeaeff Merge branch 'next/drivers' into for-next
33d1679aeebb Merge branch 'next/dt64' into for-next
c239aef8ed5c Merge branch 'fixes' into for-next
45338b4af16f Merge branch 'next/drivers' into for-next
42628e196937 Merge branch 'next/soc' into for-next
336361e2749d arm64: dts: Fix RTC by providing rtc_src clock
13fc4c900141 Merge branch 'for-v4.8/exynos-mfc' into for-next
c210c51020f2 Merge branch 'for-v4.8/dts-exynos5410-odroid-xu' into for-next
976b260e2989 Merge branch 'fixes-dt' into for-next
279b6fdc5751 Merge branch 'next/defconfig' into for-next
42ba6ffaa300 Merge branch 'next/dt' into for-next
9f1bc73cb9b2 Merge branch 'next/drivers' into for-next
a8c1aef0a08b Merge branch 'next/soc64' into for-next
c39705ddcc6e Merge branch 'next/soc' into for-next
63b9ef3830d1 Merge branch 'fixes' into for-next

and is causing a conflict with mailline.  Please clean it up.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell