Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm64 tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 11:27:42 +1000

Hi Catalin,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm64 tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/kernel/head.S

between commit:

  fd363bd417dd ("arm64: avoid TLB conflict with CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  3c5e9f238bc4 ("arm64: head.S: move KASLR processing out of __enable_mmu()")

from the arm64 tree.

I fixed it up (the latter included the former change, so I just used that)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell