Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the btrfs-kdave tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 11:47:07 +1000

Hi David,

Today's linux-next merge of the btrfs-kdave tree got a conflict in:

  fs/btrfs/send.c

between commit:

  3dc09ec895f0 ("Btrfs: kill invalid ASSERT() in process_all_refs()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  8e991cbbea49 ("Btrfs: handle pending renames with recycled inodes properly")

from the btrfs-kdave tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell