Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 13:58:48 +1000

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu.h

between commit:

  566153874951 ("drm/amdgpu: fix lru size grouping v2")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  c632d7994360 ("amdgpu: move ttm stuff to amdgpu_ttm.h")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (the code move was fixed up in another commit, so I just
removed the former change to this file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell