Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm64 tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:17:23 +1000

Hi Catalin,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm64 tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/perf/arm_pmu.c

between commit:

  63fb0a9516b2 ("drivers/perf: arm_pmu: Fix NULL pointer dereference during probe")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  282b87963556 ("drivers/perf: arm_pmu: Always consider IRQ0 as an error")

from the arm64 tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from the arm64 tree) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell