Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 10:38:38 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c

between commit:

  f403372658fc ("drm/i915/skl: Add support for the SAGV, fix underrun hangs")
(which is also in the drm-intel tree)

from Linus' tree and commit:

  6f3fff602e81 ("drm/i915: Add ddb size field to device info structure")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the drm-intel version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
dri-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dri-devel