Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-arm tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 13:46:31 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/include/asm/arch_gicv3.h

between commit:

  91ef84428a86 ("irqchip/gic-v3: Reset BPR during initialization")

from the tip tree and commit:

  3d9cd95f90b2 ("ARM: gic-v3: Work around definition of gic_write_bpr1")

from the kvm-arm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the kvm-arm tree version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell