Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:45:20 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced this warning:

In file included from include/linux/pci.h:30:0,
                 from drivers/gpu/vga/vgaarb.c:40:
drivers/gpu/vga/vgaarb.c: In function 'vga_arb_device_init':
include/linux/device.h:1214:36: warning: 'dev' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
 #define dev_info(dev, fmt, arg...) _dev_info(dev, fmt, ##arg)
                                    ^
drivers/gpu/vga/vgaarb.c:1410:17: note: 'dev' was declared here
  struct device *dev;
                 ^

Introduced by commit

  a75d68f62106 ("vgaarb: Use dev_printk() when possible")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell