Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the cifs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 09:27:42 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the cifs tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

fs/cifs/connect.c: In function 'cifs_find_tcon':
fs/cifs/connect.c:2610:11: error: 'struct cifs_tcon' has no member named 'snapshot_time'
   if (tcon->snapshot_time != volume_info->snapshot_time)
           ^
fs/cifs/connect.c: In function 'cifs_get_tcon':
fs/cifs/connect.c:2681:8: error: 'struct cifs_tcon' has no member named 'snapshot_time'
    tcon->snapshot_time = volume_info->snapshot_time;
        ^

Caused by commit

  36c659cf9241 ("SMB3: parsing for new snapshot timestamp mount parm")

CONFIG_CIFS_SMB2 is not set for this build ...

I have used the cifs tree from next-20161129 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell